you have registered (collectively "we" or "us" and the member of the Coconut Peel, LLC group to whose services you registered) collects, uses and discloses personal information
through its websites, mobile applications, and other online products and services that link to this Policy (collectively, the "Services") or when you otherwise interact with us.
For the purposes of applicable international data protection laws, the respective Coconut Peel, LLC Entity with whom you have registered is the “controller” of personal information collected through Coconut Peel, LLC Group’ websites, widgets, mobile applications and other platforms (together the “Site”), and is the company to contact if you have questions about the use of your personal information (see the “Contact Us” section below). This policy also applies to personal data about each authorized representative of a client and about other persons or entities collected in the course of providing our services (such as directors of corporate clients).
Any information you provide to us is not stored on our servers. We don't operate servers as a matter of fact. When you run the Ledger Manager app, your private iCloud account is used. The only piece
of information the Ledger Manager received is a randomly generated string by iCloud (example: "b1234gcbasdg9123").
The information you provide is used for analytics purposes. For example evaluating user behavior, including but not limited to understanding the effectiveness of existing product features, plan new features or measure audience size and impact or characteristics. The Ledger Manager application uses Apple's proprietary iCloud functionality in order to syncronize your data among your other devices.
If you contact us by telephone, email, post or use another function offered by Coconut Peel, LLC, such as the chat feature, we will collect any information about the communication and any additional information that
you choose to give us. We will use this information to review, investigate and respond to any comment or question that you may raise. Please note that we retain all emails and other
communication with us and may use it in our dealings with you including any dispute resolution or legal proceedings.
Please do keep in mind that when you connect with us, we usually have no knowledge of your account and have no access to your account. The only way we can help is if you provide screenshots from within the app.
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Financial Information: We collect financial information related to your use of the Services.
• Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, any other network identifiers.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
• Activities on the Site: We collect records of activities on the Site, including, any content you post, the time, value and currency of any deposit, withdrawal, or transaction made.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, to provide the services you request and customize your experience with us. We also use the information we collect to:
• understand the effectiveness of existing product features, plan new features or measure audience size and impact or characteristics
• monitor any content you post.
• administer transactions.
• compile statistical analysis of the pages of our platform and websites.
• monitor and analyse our business.
The only piece of identification that is tracked is the randomly generated string from your personal iCloud account. And we will not share it with other services.
Depending on where you or your data resides you may have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data. For example, you may also have the right to object to,
or request that we restrict, certain processing and in some circumstances to obtain a copy of the personal information in machine readable format.
If you wish to erase your account, you can do so from the Ledger Manager app > Settings > Account. Doing so will erase all your data from your personal iCloud account. (As previously stated we do not operate servers and don't keep your account.)
Should you have any questions regarding the Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com. We may require that you provide additional information before allowing you to exercise certain rights outlined above.